The Kidmunicate Approach To Speech-Language Therapy
Hi, I’m Pam Drennen.
Thanks for visiting our site to learn about the Kidmunicate Approach to Speech-Language Therapy. It’s an approach repeatedly ranked by Expertise.com as one of the Best Speech Pathology Clinic in the Philadelphia area.
As we say at Kidmunicate, “Communication is a gift. Some are born with it. Some need a little lift.” We provide the lift that some kids need. And we do so with loving care.
Here is how we help kids become more confident communicators.
- Kidmunicate knows that every child has individual personalities, strengths, and weaknesses, so we develop goals and therapy approaches specific to each child.
- Kidmunicate takes a family-focused approach to ensure the best and fastest possible outcomes. We take the time to teach the parents how to extend the therapy into the home.
- Kidmunicate professionals know that the child needs to be engaged to progress, so we make the therapy sessions fun and interactive.
- Kidmunicate will take the time to give parents all the information that they need to make informed decisions. We meet with the parents after each session and parents are always welcome to observe the sessions through our observation two-way mirror.
- Kidmunicate understands that it sometimes takes a team to help a child, so we take the time to consult with the other members of the support team (OT, PT, Developmental Pediatricians, Educators, etc.)
I am extremely lucky. I have a career that I absolutely love. I get so much satisfaction from helping kids reach their potential. And I partner with other professionals in our two locations (Wayne,PA and Kennett Square PA), who embrace the Kidmunicate approach and share my passion for helping kids. Together we lift up many kids. How wonderful is that?
I hope you find the information that you are seeking on this website. If you don’t find what you need, please leave a comment or a question on the Contact Us page or call 484-367-7131 we will be very happy to help.
Pamela Drennen MS CCC-SLP
Director of Clinical Services