Use the contact form below if:
- You have a question about speech and language Pathology?
- You want to make an appointment?
- You like to make a comment about our SLPs, clinic or services?
- Whatever it is, we want to hear from you.
Protecting the privacy of your child and your family is extremely important to us and the HIPAA privacy rule mandates it. The privacy rule does not prohibit the use of unencrypted communication, if the patient or the parent of a patient prefers it, requests it or initiates contact with it. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee your privacy via the contact form below or via email from your email provider. There is a risk that a third party may be able to obtain information during transmission or while stored on a computer.
* Captcha helps reduce spam email to the site. Simply type in the numbers or letters from the picture into the “Type the Text” box to prove that you are a human. Thanks!