For certain health information, you can tell us your choices about what we share.
If you have a clear preference for how we share your information in the situations described below, talk to us. Tell us what you want us to do, and we will follow your instructions.
- In these cases, you have both the right and choice to tell us to:
- Share information with your family, close friends or others involved in your child’s care
- In the following cases, we may ask for permission to share your information. If so, we would ask for written permission and you always have the right to say no.
- Marketing purposes: We do like to share success stories. You can also say that we can share the story anonymously.
- Cause related fundraising: It’s highly unlikely, but we may contact you for fundraising efforts, but you can tell us not to contact you again.