We are in the business of caring for kids. That’s our passion, but it is a business. So, we hope that you will help us by following these financial policies for speech therapy.
- Any co-pay and private pay fees need to be paid at the time of the service unless an alternative payment schedule has been negotiated.
- Any unmet deductibles will be invoiced after the claim is processed. Prompt payment is required.
- If a balance is incurred for whatever reason, an invoice will be sent to you via email. This invoice needs to be paid upon receipt.
- Balances that are 30 days old will be assessed a $10 late fee and $10 more for each additional 10 days late.
- Please note that late fees cannot be added to insurance claims.
- Accounts that are 60 days old will be sent to a collection agency.
- All therapy will be paused until outstanding balances 3o days old are paid in full.
- Evaluations and progress reports will not be released until the balances have been paid in full.
- You must notify us of all appointment cancelations 24 hours in advance this will allow us to make productive use of that time slot.
- Your account will be assessed $50 fee for missed appointments. We still need to compensate SLPs for their time. Furthermore, it’s not fair to others who may have wanted that time slot.
- This fee may be waived if the appointment is rescheduled within 3 business days of the original appointment assuming that we have appointments available.
- If you are late for an appointment, your appointment time will still end at the originally scheduled time unless accommodations can be made. If not, you will still be responsible for the full fee.
- Please note that fees for missed appointments or late cancellations cannot be charged to your insurance company.
- We, of course, will excuse missed appointments due to severe weather conditions.
If you have any questions about Kidmunicate’s financial policies for speech therapy call us at 484-367-7131.